Our team is split between NYC and Mumbai. We are looking for a Social Media Associate to actively manage our social media accounts.
Opening for a passionate social media ninja who has at least 2 years' experience managing digital and social marketing campaigns for fashion tech brands. The role requires excellent management skills, resourcefulness and outreach expertise, an aptitude for data-analysis, a keen eye for compelling and innovative content (written and visual), and a passion for continuous testing. The team culture is fast-paced, detail-oriented, and focused on delivering results in a deadline-driven work environment. The candidate must have proven writing skills, a personal interest in social media, a passion for learning and community building, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Responsible for the daily content on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat with an eye on growing our audience, community and engagement.
- Answer questions and engage in conversations with the Hook community.
- Develop deep audience expertise and identify gaps in our content creation plans for those audiences.
- Understand and deepen the voice of the brand.
- Work directly with marketing, creative and content teams to help develop an ongoing communication strategy and calendar based on marketing objectives and community feedback.
- Compile weekly reports on all metrics.
- Help identify and engage influencers and brand advocates.
- Pitch, develop and execute the implementation of compelling content and programs across various social platforms.
- Work with the development teams to ensure social media tools are established and maintained.
- Aptitude to recognize emerging and relevant digital trends and new products that are important for our business.
- Knowledge of and experience with all social media platforms and an interest for latest developments at these fronts.
- Attention to detail and understanding of subtleties across the various social sites.
- Organizational skills, with a demonstrated ability to apply them to internal processes.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and analytical skills along with excel proficiency.
- Experience with publishing platforms such as WordPress, HootSuite, Hubspot etc…
- Creative problem solver and cross-functional collaborator, who is willing to work across departments, across geographies and to learn from and educate those around them.
- Knowledge of contemporary design protocols and an eye for aesthetics.
- Keenly follows trends in fashion, lifestyle & culture. Has an eye for great style and a knack for identifying post-worthy topics.
- Need to be individualistic, stylish and creative, with their own flare that shows through their work.
Interested candidates can write to us at